The List Price is the opening Bid Price plus a 6% Buyer's Premium. The property is being sold via a U.S. Bankruptcy Court Order Online Auction. The Online Auction Begins - Wednesday, October 26, 2022@ 11:00 AM ET & Ends - Wednesday, October 26, 2022 @ 1:00 PM ET. The Property Is Sold "As-Is, Where-Is" With No Representations, Warranties Or Guarantees Of Any Kind, Whether Stated Or Implied By The Court and/or it’s Professionals. Buyers Must Conduct their Own Due Diligence, Seller Doesn't Warrant Or Guarantee Any Of the Information Within This Listing. The Final Bid Price will be subject to the approval of the Bankruptcy Court via a Sale Hearing scheduled for Thursday, October 27, 2022.
Fisher Auction Company and Trustee Realty Inc are pleased to present via Online Auction a 20,508± Square Foot Industrial Building on 1.3± Acres in Pompano Beach, Florida.
• Large 20,508± SF Industrial Building
• 1.3± Acre Lot with Outside Storage
• Dixie Highway Frontage
• On FEC Rail
• 25% Office / 75% Light Industrial Work Area
• 2 Grade Level Overhead Doors
• Close Proximity to I-95 and Florida Turnpike Access
• Roof Mounted Central HVAC Systems
• Concrete Loading Ramp
• 100’ x 50’ and 60’ x 66’ Covered Outside Open Storage Areas
• 40’ x 17’’ Outside Storage Overhang
• Floor Plan Includes Offices, Reception Area, Separate Work Areas, Bathrooms, Kitchen/Lunch Room
• Address: 2681 NE 4 Avenue, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
• Location: Northeast Quadrant of Copans Road and Dixie Highway
• Directions: From I-95 Exit #38 /Copans Road East to NE 5th Avenue. Left to NE 24th Street. Left to NE 4th Avenue. Right to Address.
• Access: From NE 4th Avenue
• Building Size: 20,508± Square Feet
• Year Built: 1969
• Covered Outside Open Storage Areas:
- 100’ x 50’ (5,000± Square Feet)
- 60’ x 66’ (3,960± Square Feet)
- 40’ x 17’ (680± Square Feet)
• Construction: Concrete Masonry / Single Hung Windows, Tectum Deck over Metal Bar Joist Roof
• HVAC: Central Units
• Frontage: 380± feet along NE 4th Avenue and FEC Railroad/Dixie Highway.
• Land Area: 1.3± Acres / 57,000± Square Feet
• Zoning: I-1, General Industrial. The General Industrial district is established and intended to accommodate a wide range of light and moderate manufacturing, assembly, fabrication, processing, distribution, warehousing, and research and development
• Taxes: 2021Total - $25,915.39
• Parcel ID No.: 484224270120
• Flood Zone: Zone X / Flood Panel No. 12011C0188H
• Utilities: Municipal Water and Sewer
• Parking: Ample On-Site Parking Available
Courtesy of Fisher Auction Co, Inc, Lamar Fisher,
Listing Contact: (954) 942-0917
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Association of Palm Beaches. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by MLS.
©2023 Association of Palm Beaches. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 9:06 AM UTC, 1/30/23